This is one of our favorite products!
Mangosteen juice with our proprietary "organic synergy juice blend™" of 9 high ORAC rated, antioxidant-rich, super fruits.
Always 100% pure juice made with organic ingredients.
Why USDA Certified Organic?
Important: Why is it important that our Mangosteen be certified organic? First of all, it guarantees that you are getting a product that is free of additives, chemicals and preservatives. Secondly, because buying certified organic Mangosteen ensures that you are actually getting real Mangosteen. We have been selling Mangosteen for about 7 years, and since the recent media focus on Mangosteen it has increased in popularity. It has also increased the number of Mangosteen products on the market and many of them are not pure Mangosteen or may not even contain Mangosteen. Buying certified organic Mangosteen ensures that you are buying the real thing at its best!
CAOH® has been expertly producing mangosteen juice since 2003.
A one ounce serving of our great tasting, all natural, Mangosteen Elixir® taken one to three times daily provides powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and natural immune system enhancers.
Our Special Organic Mangosteen Elixir® Pricing:
1 to 2 bottles: $29.95 per bottle
3 Pack: Save $10.00. Just order 3 (32 oz) bottles and the discounted total in the shopping cart will be $79.98 (Only $26.66 per bottle)!
6 Pack: Get 1 bottle free (save $29.95). Just order 6 (32 oz) bottles and the discounted total in the shopping cart will be $149.75 ($24.95 per bottle) - this equals 5 bottles (at full price) + 1 bottle free!
12 Pack: Get 3 bottles free (saving $89.95). Just order 12 (32 oz) bottles and the discounted total in the shopping cart will be $269.55 ($22.46 per bottle) - this equals 9 bottles (at full price) + 3 bottles free!
Order over $75.00 and we will ship for free using
coupon code: freeship
(Continental US only)
See what sets our organic Mangosteen Elixir® apart from the competition:
- Mangosteen (Whole Fruit Garcinia Mangostana L.) with CAOH’s proprietary organic blend of: Goji, Pomegranate, Red Raspberry, Black Elderberry, and Cranberry.
- Our Mangosteen Elixir™ is 100% natural, “Flash Pasteurized”, and independently quality tested (before and after bottling).
- Our Mangosteen Elixir™ is produced in an FDA inspected and certified organic lab.
- Mangosteen Elixir™ is a high ORAC rated, potent, antioxidant fruit juice blend.
Our Mangosteen Elixir™ is:
Meeting USDA-NOP National Organic Standards
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Tested for Pesticides
Tested for Chemicals
Ask yourself, is our competition?
Expiration date is approximately 2 years.
Recommend using product within 90 days of opening.
About our Mangosteen Elixir®
Mangosteen Elixir® is made with hand-harvested, cold-pressed mangosteen. To the pure mangosteen juice we add our own proprietary blend of organic noni juice, goji juice, organic black cherry juice, organic cranberry juice, blueberry juice, organic red raspberry juice, pomegranate juice and black elderberry juice. Is a Synergy Juice Blend™ made from nine high ORAC rated, antioxidant-rich super fruits. It's perfect for the entire family and it tastes absolutely fabulous!
What Benefits may I see from Mangosteen Elixir®:
- Supports Healthy Weight Loss
- Supports Health Cholesterol Levels
- Supports Healthy Joints and Skin
- Supports a Healthy Gastrointestinal Tract
- Supports Healthy Connective Tissue
- Supports Healthy Cognitive Function
- Supports a Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
"My own personal research has revealed that mangosteen is being widely used by health practitioners worldwide for a variety of body ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, diabetes, weight loss, nerve pain, infections, arthritis, anxiety, depression, dementia, cancer and many others." (Dr. E)
Mangosteen Elixir® Ingredients:
Our Mangosteen Elixir® is a synergistic blend of pure, hand-harvested, cold-pressed mangosteen juice (Garcinia mangostana) and mangosteen puree (mangosteen is 60% by volume), organic black cherry (Prunus avium), black elderberry (Sambucus nigra), pomegranate (Punica granatum), noni (Morinda citrifolia), goji (Lycium barbarum), organic red raspberry (Rubus idaeus), organic cranberry (Vaccinium oxycoccus), and blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) juice blend (40% by volume).
Our juice includes the sweet fleshy pulp of the interior of the mangosteen fruit as well as the xanthone-rich pericarp.
Pulp (n.): soft of fleshy plant tissue such as the inner part of a fruit or vegetable.
Per·i·carp (n.): the part of a fruit that surround the seed or seeds, including the skin or rind.
Xan·thone (n.): C13H8O2 a unique class of biologically active compounds possessing numerous bioactive capabilities, such as high antioxidant properties.
The exact place of origin of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.) is unknown but research indicates it was probably somewhere in the Malay Archipelago. Native species may still be found growing wild on some islands. The majority of today’s mangosteen cultivation occurs in Thailand with smaller areas of cultivation throughout Southeast Asia. Mangosteen has proved itself a difficult plant to domesticate. It has been planted throughout the warm/humid climate regions of the world with little success in any mass cultivation. This is due to the mangosteen’s inability to acclimate itself to any other region than its place of origin. The result of this limited cultivation, combined with the mangosteen plant being very slow growing, is expressed it the high price for the pure finished product.
Mangosteen is composed of these substances:
There is a big buzz in the medical and holistic community these days and it’s all because of a fairly recent discovery. This discovery is the phenomenal health benefits the human body derives from a phytochemical class known as xanthones. Over 200 xanthones have been identified in nature, with each one possessing its own unique effects on the body. Xanthones are contained within a large family of compounds known as phenols and within this grouping can also found bioflavonoids, anthocyanins, and proanthocyanidins (OPCs). Xanthones are the primary active phytochemical class found in the Mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.). Science has crowned the king of xanthones and it’s the mangosteen fruit, with over 40 xanthones identified in the pericarp, more commonly known as the rind, making the mangosteen the most abundant source of xanthones in the world. Of these 40 or so xanthones only six of the xanthones have been studied in depth - with much excitement, I would like to add. These xanthones isolated are Mangostin, Mangostanol, y-Mangostin, Gartanin, Garcinone B and Garcinone E. Researches still don’t completely understand how the xanthones in the mangosteen fruit exert such a favorable impact on human health. Researches though, do validate the fact that the mangosteen possesses powerful healing properties that surpass many man made substances.
In conclusion, over the months and years to come the scientific community will continue to unlock more secrets still to be found inside the mangosteen fruit. With each new clinical study we move another step closer to validating its main phytonutrients, mangosteen xanthones, for the treatment and prevention of disease. Today we can all reap the benefits from nature and science in the form of our Synergy Juice Blend™ of nine high ORAC rated, antioxidant-rich fruits that are Mangosteen Elixir®. It tastes terrific and it’s terrific for you!
Published research involving chemical constituents of mangosteen:
- Anti-Fungal 1, 2
- Anti-Histamine (histamine H1 receptor antagonist in vitro) 3, 4, 5, 6
- Anti-Inflammatory (Prostaglandin E2 and Cyclooxygenase [COX-1 and –2] synthesis inhibition in vitro) 5, 6,
- Anti-Bacterial/Microbial 1, 7, 8, 9 (Mycobacterium tuberculosis in vitro) 10 (Propionibacterium acnes and Staphylococcus epidermidis) 11
- Anti-Oxidant/Free Radical Scavenging (more potent than BHA or vitamin E), (LDL-cholesterol oxidation-inhibiting in vitro) 12, 15, 17, 19
- Anti-Viral in vitro (HIV-1 protease) 13
- Cancer Cell Growth-Inhibiting (Breast, Stomach, Liver, Lung [cell lines25] and Leukemia cell lines in vitro) 14, 15, 16
- Immune-Stimulating (phagocytic cells) 18
- LDL-Cholesterol Oxidation-Inhibiting in vitro 19
- Sundaram B.M., et al. Antimicrobial activities of (Garcinia mangostana L.). Planta Med. 1983; 48:59-60.
- Begum N., et al. Anti-ulcer and antimicrobial activities of gartanin, xanthone from (Garcinia mangostana L.). Linn. Bull Islam Med. 1982; 2:518-21.
- Chairungsrilerd N., et al. Histaminergic and serotonergic receptor-blocking substances from the medicinal plant (Garcinia mangostana L.). Planta Med. 1996; 62:471-2.
- Chairungsrilerd N., et al. Pharmacological properties of a-mangostin, a novel histamine H1 receptor antagonist. Eur J Pharmacol. 1996; 314:351-6.
- Nakatani K., et al. Inhibition of cyclooxygenase and prostaglandin E2 synthesis by g-mangostin, a xanthone derivative in mangosteen, in C6 rat glioma cells. Biochem Pharmacol. 2002; 63:73-9.
- Nakatani K., et al. Inhibitions of histamine release and prostaglandin E2 synthesis by mangosteen, a Thai medicinal plant. Biol Pharm Bull. 2002; 25:1137-41.
- Iinuma M., et al. Antibacterial activity of xanthones from Guttiferaeous plants against methicillin - resistant Staphylococcus aureus. J Pharm Pharmacol. 1996; 48:861-5.
- Mahabusarakam W., et al. Antimicrobial activities of chemical constituents from (Garcinia mangostana L.). Linn. J Sci Soc Thailand. 1986; 12:239-42.
- Sindermsuk J, et al. Comparison of the efficiency in diarrhea treatment between the leaf of guava (Psidium guajava L.), and the fruit hull of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.). Mahidol Univ J Pharm Sci. 1989; 16:32-5.
- Suksamrarn S, et al. Antimycobacterial activity of prenylated xanthones from the fruit of (Garcinia mangostana L.). Chem Pharm Bull. 2003; 51:857-9.
- Chomnawang M.T., et al. Antimicrobial effects of Thai medicinal plants against acne-inducing bacteria. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005; 101(1-3):330-3.
- Fan CT, Su JD. Antioxidative mechanism of isolated components from methanol extract of fruit hulls of (Garcinia mangostana L.). J Chin Agric Chem Soc. 1997; 35:540-51.
- Chen SX, et al. Active constituents against HIV-1 protease from (Garcinia mangostana L.). Planta Med. 1996; 62:381-2.
- Matsumoto K, et al. Induction of apoptosis by xanthones from mangosteen in human leukemia cell lines. J Nat Prod. 2003; 66:1124-7.
- Moongkarndi P., et al. Antiproliferation, antioxidation & induction of apoptosis by Garcinia mangostana (mangosteen) on SKBR3 human breast cancer cell line. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004; 90:161-6.
- Lim-Sylianco C.Y., et al. Antimutagenic effects of expressions from eighteen medicinal plants. Philippine J Sci. 1986; 115;293-8.
- Yoshikawa M., et al. [Antioxidant constituents from the fruit hulls of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.) originating in Vietnam]. Yakugaku Zasshi. 1994; 114:129.
- Chanarat P., et al. Immunopharmacological activity of polysaccharide from the pericap of mangosteen garcinia: Phagocytic intracellular killing activities. J Med Assoc Thai. 1997; 80(suppl.).
- Williams P., et al. Mangostin inhibits the oxidative modification of human low density lipoprotein. Free Radical Res. 1995; 23:175-84.
Serving Size: One (1) Fluid Ounce (30 ml)
Servings Per Container: 32 (946 ml - 908 g)
|Mangosteen Elixir™ 100% Pure Juice||
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Mangosteen Juice (Garcinia Mangostana)||18 ml||**|
Mangosteen Fruit (Garcinia Mangostana)
|Calories (Not From Fat)||10|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||<2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||35%|
INGREDIENTS: Organic Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) whole fruit juice and puree, organic noni juice, organic goji juice, organic black cherry juice, organic cranberry juice, organic blueberry juice, organic raspberry juice, organic pomegranate juice, elderberry juice, citric acid.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 Calorie diet. ** Percent Daily Value not established.
# These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shake gently before opening. As a dietary supplement, take 2-4 tablespoons (1-2 oz.) or more in the morning and/or evening, before meals. The juice may be mixed with water, another juice, or in a smoothie. Please refrigerate after opening.
This formula does not contain preservatives, solvents, additives, fillers, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, or milk. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any nutritional supplement or starting any nutritional program. Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients contained in this product. This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
California Academy of Health® - CAOH®
Liquid Power Multi-V™ - Goji Fusion® - Absolute Goji™ - Absolute Acai™ - Acai-Max®
Absolute Mangosteen™ - Mangosteen Elixir® - Maqui Max™
Totally Nude Noni Juice™ - Almost Nude Noni Juice™